- Taste as you cook, after all taste is what good food is all about! Taste and add more seasonings as you go, remember you can always add more but if you add too much there’s not much you can do about it.
- Do not use high! High heat is for boiling water, use medium to medium high heat for frying, or sauteing to avoid burning your food. You do not need to preheat your pan on high either.
- Gather all your ingredients before you start cooking, then as you use them put any remaining away. This will ensure you don’t forget anything or add it twice!
- Don’t be afraid to be creative, if you are out of an ingredient the recipe may taste fine with out it or if there is a spice you love, feel free to add more!
- Try to clean as you go, this will prevent you from having to face a big mess with piles of dishes, pots and pans to clean up after your lovely meal.
I hope these five tips help you with your cooking adventures.